- Customers are advised to back up their device before bringing in for repair
- If the device is checked in is as “NOT TESTED”, then Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc is not liable for any damages as a result of checking in or repairing the device
- If the device has Water Damage, then it is recommended to read Water Repair process in full before bringing in the device
- Water repairs are not guaranteed and the device may stop working at any time or not at all work after repair. Customers agree to pay initial $39 non refundable diagnostic charges as well as additional charges depending upon the outcome of water repair. No refunds will be offered at any time for water repair. Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc recommends Water repair only for data recovery.
- Customers need to sign the service slip which acknowledges reading this terms of service and water repair process document in full
- Customers will need service slip to pick up the device, in case of losing the service slip, Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc will need to verify the name with the driving license or any other government issued Photo ID
- Devices not picked up in 21 days will be disposed off without any notice.
- Screen, LCD and any other repaired or replaced parts that malfunction, or do not work as intended or designed.
- Warranty is limited to the service that were paid for. Warranty extends to cover the cost of repair specifically resulting from the initial repair, except in the conditions outlined below.
- Subsequent mishandling that causes the frame to bend, twist, or crack
- Glass breakages or bleeding of LCD will not be covered under any circumstances
- Warranty expires after 90 days for iPhone Screen replacement and in 60 days for all other repairs.
- Upgrade to different quality parts for the same kind of repair will be allowed within 15 days of initial repair only if the original part has no damage
- Water or moisture exposure
- Subsequent accidental or purposeful drops
- Tampering with internal hardware
- Damage resulting from attempted customer repairs or 3rd party repairs
- Software issues unrelated to the repair
- Jailbroken devices
- New damages unrelated to the original repair
- Any loss of data occurring as a result of the repair - Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc always recommend customers do a backup before bringing in device for repair
- Existence of known manufacturing and/or performance issues related to the device separate from the repair, as noted prior to the repair
- Existence of damage to the frame of device, as noted prior to the repair
- Water damage
- Jailbroken devices
- Tampering with internal hardware: under certain conditions, internal damage may make a repair impossible. Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc will be able to explain in further detail upon diagnosing the specific device.
- a NON-Working, damaged or severed Home button/Touch ID scanner
If a customer device is irreparably damaged as a direct result of a repair attempted by Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc and payment has been rendered, the customer is entitled to a fully functional refurbished device of equal value of the damaged device based on its model and condition as received and with the original repair issue resolved, or the monetary equivalent of fair market value of the device in that condition as determined by Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc. Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc is not responsible for data or software on the device, and is always recommend that customer backs up the device before bringing in for repair.
If payment was not rendered for service, the repair quote shall be deducted from the value, or a refurbished device of the same damaged condition as received shall be offered. In order to receive a replacement device, the customer's damaged device must be rendered to Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc.
- Normal turn around time for finding an equivalent device is 7 business days, in case Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc is not able to find a equivalent device then customer agrees to a fair market value of the device.
- If the customer cannot visit the store then the shipping charges has to be borne by the customer
I authorize Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc to perform repair work on my Device. I understand that the Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc repair specialists have been trained to perform repairs, and are not an Authorized Service Provider (ASP) of Apple Inc., and are in no way affiliated with Apple Inc. Further, I agree to release, indemnify, and hold Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc. from liability for any claims or damages of any kind or description that may arise from any device repair work performed on my iPhone™, iPad™, or Mac™, unless it is caused by severe negligence of Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc.
I understand that Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc. has no liability for any data loss, which may occur as a result of work done on my device. I also understand that I have the option to, and I am responsible for backing up the device before allowing Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc to work on my device in the event of any data loss and hardware or software failure.
I understand that repairs or technical support rendered by Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc may void manufacturer warranties for this device. Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc and its affiliates do not assume any liability or warranty in the event that the manufacturer warranties are voided but may, at its sole discretion, offer its own warranty on the parts and/or services performed.
I further understand that it is my responsibility to inform Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc accurately with regard to the model description and condition of my device, as well as whether any modifications or repairs have previously been attempted or completed. An Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc repair specialist will perform a check-in diagnosis of my device to evaluate its condition. If the device is found in noticeably different condition than previously described, I acknowledge that additional charges may apply. I understand that an Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc repair specialist will contact me to discuss the discrepancies and potential additional costs.
As the customer, I recognize that the careful shipping of my device to Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc is my responsibility. If the product arrives with further damage, or is lost in transit, I bear full responsibility for that risk of loss as the shipper.
If any device should be lost or damaged further than the condition it was released to Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc in, Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc liability will be limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the device in its condition at the time of transfer to Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc based on current fair market value. Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc liability for damages from any cause when it comes to repairing your product is limited to the cost of the repair service or a comparable replacement device. Cupertino iPhone Repair Inc and its affiliates have no liability whatsoever for indirect or consequential damages resulting from a repair or repair attempt, including any lost or damaged data, software, or lost profits or revenue of the customer.
Water Damage Repair are not guaranteed and the device may stop working at any time, we do not recommend Water repair unless you are in need of data.